Regional Manager – Business Development
EdIndia Foundation (EIF: www.edindia.org ) is a not for profit focussed on leveraging technology and data analytics to create innovative solutions to impact education at scale. Edindia believes that Technology has a huge potential to impact government schools at scale. Acknowledging the fact that there are existing barriers to integrate technology within the government system, EdIndia was set up with a mission to “create tech-based solutions to impact the quality of education at scale”. It has incubation support from Sterlite Power Group Companies.
Project Pragyan is an ambitious attempt by Edindia Foundation, to improve the teacher capabilities leveraging technology. This project is in collaboration with Rajasthan Council for School Education. With its direct presence in 100 schools and remote reach to 2000+ teachers, Pragyan, since August 2018, is working towards impacting the quality of teaching at a large scale, leveraging technology
–Pragyan’s major stakeholders include state government teachers, state functionaries and institutions, B Ed/STC students, low income private schools, NGOs and students.
Through viable technological innovations and projects, EIF aims to engage potential audiences ‘at scale’ in Rajasthan and hereby willing to reach a larger audience across the state through direct intervention. For that, we are looking for flexible and motivated professionals who are open to travel across Rajasthan and are passionate towards bringing a change in learning methods of teachers and students through Ed-tech innovations, products and solutions.
Responsibilities of Regional Manager
- Lead all partnership and user acquisition efforts in the assigned region of Rajasthan to ensure aggressive project scale-up.
- Develop Plan and strategy to generate leads and meeting targets for EIF Products like Mobile App for Teachers and Students.
- Travelling across state geography and districts for contacting potential stakeholders and generating leads for Pragyan Ed-Tech Products & Solutions.
- Setting up meetings and appointments with district education functionaries (District Education Officers, Block Education Officers, RPs), District DIET officials, PEEOs, B. Ed. colleges Principals and other potential stakeholders.
- Conducting orientation sessions with different groups of potential stakeholders (Teachers, Officials & others) on various platforms.
- Regularly develop and review the target geographies, route plan, pipeline, customers segment, lead generation and Mobile App downloads targets.
You could be a good match if you
- You have ability and willingness to travel across state, prioritize and manage time effectively.
- Must be dynamic, persistent and want to be part of this learning revolution.
- Likes to interact with people at various platforms and build strong networking.
- Must possess excellent communication skills.
Qualifications & Experience
- Graduate in any discipline with MBA/MSW/PGDBM (two years’ full time course) from a recognized University.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in similar role like Education consultant, handling state education, Business development of Ed Tech products, Rural Management is preferred.
Remuneration and Benefits
- Cumulative compensation including variable would range around INR 6 LPA as per experience and qualification
- Separate Travel, Laptop and Health Insurance Allowance and Perks.
- Position will be based at one of the given locations – Jaipur, Udaipur, Bikaner (Adjacent districts may be considered for non-Jaipur locations)
Last date of Application
- June 15, 2020
In case you are interested please click to apply
EdIndia Foundation (EIF) is a section 8 not for profit company focussed on leveraging technology and data analytics to create innovative solutions to impact education at scale. EIF has been provided incubation support by Sterlite Power and its group companies.
About Sterlite Power: Operating out of India and Brazil, Sterlite Power (https://www.sterlitepower.com/ )is a leading integrated power transmission developer and solutions provider globally. It is focused on addressing complex challenges in the sector by tackling the key constraints of time, space and capital.